Take a seat and prepare yourself for a unique experience! These select six wines showcase the best from France, featuring fantastic villages and terroirs along with unique stories. Each one of them is imbued with the producer’s passion, who only produced a few dozens to a few hundred cases at best. A treat for the eye, a feast for your tastebuds, a celebration for all! This collection includes fantastic wines produced with sustainable farming techniques, following either Organic, Vegan and/or Biodynamic principles from multiple regions of France.
- Arnaud Boue, Gevrey Chambertin, Pinot Noir, 2017
- Martin Clerc, Coteau de Tupin, Cote Rotie, Syrah, 2017
- Chateau Haut Valeyrac, Medoc, Cabernet Sauvignon, 2016
- Domaine Jean-Pierre Herr, Riesling Berg, Alsace, 2020
- Domaine Martin Clerc, Condrieu, Viognier, 2016
- Domaine de la Meuliere, Chablis Premier Cru les Fourneaux, 2017